A downloadable game for Windows
Play as a Small Cell that has just come to life and seeks to understand the purpose of its existence.
- Highly-developed gameplay, easy to learn, enjoyable, but with increase difficulty
- A well-thought-out level design including varied challenging mechanics which require both skills and reflection
- 4 worlds with over 100 different levels to go through
- Bonus to collect in order to unlock new characters, hidden levels,...
- A hardcore game mode will be available, specifically made for experienced players
Your objective is to help this mini-hero and discover the meaning of its life. In this cellular mini-environment, use the multiple abilities of the Small Cell to progress and advance in the adventure.
Throughout the 4 available worlds, you will be able to collect many bonus and hidden objects to unlock new characters, hidden levels,...
Additional challenges for the most adventurous players are available once the Hard Mode is unlocked.
|Made with||Aseprite, GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Indie, Pixel Art|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Small Cell Demo 0.4.22_alpha.exe 34 MB
- Changelog V0.4.22-alphaDec 03, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.